Re: Next Month: PostgreSQL + .NET at Hyperic?

From: John Mark Walker <johnmark(at)johnmark(dot)org>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: "Jon Asher" <jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Next Month: PostgreSQL + .NET at Hyperic?
Date: 2006-09-20 00:35:10
Lists: sfpug

Hey guys,

(sorry I didn't respond earlier) We are certainly open to hosting
another meeting - would it be possible to do a talk on how we use
postgres with HQ? And we could possible discuss some of the issues
we've run into with Postgres - I can give you more detail on that
when Doug comes back from vacation tomorrow.

Thanks,
John Mark