Adding seconds to a time

From: "Rob Richardson" <Rob(dot)Richardson(at)rad-con(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Adding seconds to a time
Date: 2010-09-15 13:16:31
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm sure this has been answered so many times that the answers are
buried somewhere in the millions of hits I get when I try to search for
it.

I have a table whose rows contain the number of seconds since an event,
and a foreign key into a second table that contains the actual time of
the event. How can I add the number of seconds to the event time to get
the actual time a record was stored in the first table?

Thank you very much!

RobR

Robert D. Richardson
Product Engineer Software
<file:///t:/Sales/Images/Marketing%20Pictures/Logos/LOGOs%20from%2010th%
20Floor/RAD-CON%20Logo%20for%20Signature.jpg>
RAD-CON, Inc.
TECHNOLOGY: Innovative & Proven
Phone : +1.440.871.5720 ... ext 123
Fax: +1.440.871.2948
Website: www.RAD-CON.com <http://www.rad-con.com/>
E-mail: rob(dot)richardson(at)RAD-CON(dot)com