RE: [ADMIN] Re: [ADMIN] Error: No se pudo localizar un registro de checkpoint valido ¿ Como soluciono ?

From: "Fabio C(dot) Bon" <bon(at)kernel(dot)net(dot)uy>
To: "'Andy'" <frum(at)ar-sd(dot)net>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] Re: [ADMIN] Error: No se pudo localizar un registro de checkpoint valido ¿ Como soluciono ?
Date: 2005-07-22 12:45:18
Lists: pgsql-admin

Sorry!

I have an installation of PostgreSQL 7.4 (Included in Suse 9).
An abrupt fall of the server the datyabase is not running. When I execute
"Pg_ctl start" the postmaster write in log this message :

Original Message : "No se pudo localizar un registro de checkpoint valido"
Translated Message : "Can't find a valid checkpoint record "

Someone knows as to solve this?

Thanks !
Fabio

PD: Sorry my english!