Columns in pg_shadow?

From: "Michael A(dot) Mayo" <mmayo(at)mcauleybrooklyn(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Columns in pg_shadow?
Date: 2000-05-20 05:08:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I have been looking for information on the meaning of each column in
pg_shadow, but have been unable to find any thus far. It would be good if
someone could enlighten me, or point me to existing documentation. The
columns I am unsure of are listed below:

usecreatedb:
Ability to create new databases?

usetrace:
?

usesuper:
?
I assume this makes the user a "superuser," but I am not sure exactly
what that means.

usecatupd:
Ability to change system tables?

Thanks,