Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!
Date: 2008-03-01 10:14:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>

> I'd like somebody to close the loop with upstream OSSP authors first.
> If they don't see anything broken about the makefile, and indicate
> intention to incorporate it in some future release, then it's okay to
> put it in our CVS temporarily. If they don't like it then we'd better
> understand why.
>
> There's also the possibility that they put out a release including it
> next week, in which case we hardly need it in our CVS.

Um, I was hesitating the proposal by the reason which is not beautiful.
However, it turns out that it is solvable by a little working hours.
Therefore, It is due for me to do the work.I think, It is because of the
wonderfulness of PostgreSQL. But, since MinGW+GCC can already be
used, the problem is whether to provide by pginstaller. then, we have
intension necessity in it. Then, An objection will not realize it.....

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito