When running with autocommit false only the first BEGIN and COMMIT are logged on server

From: "Barry Lind" <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: When running with autocommit false only the first BEGIN and COMMIT are logged on server
Date: 2004-11-23 06:12:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

While debugging my other server problem, I noticed that that only the
first BEGIN and COMMIT are logged on the server with sql statement
logging enabled. It seems that the subsequent transaction control
statements are being executed correctly, it is just that they are not
being logged by the server. Is this to be expected? If so, it makes
debugging a bit difficult as you can't see what commits are really being
executed when you have sql statement logging enabled.

Thanks,
--Barry