Re: Design Rough Take 2

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Design Rough Take 2
Date: 2004-05-14 09:01:56
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Gavin,

That looks nicer to me just having Slonik next to the text at the top.
On IE though I'm seeing some nasty wrapping of the menu bar at my normal
browser width (a touch over 800).

I'm not convinced I like the colours if I'm honest - it seems a little
bland to me (though I'm not sure that's the right word).

Regards, Dave