Re: [webmaster] Problem with web site

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <dfrye(at)geekmail(dot)cc>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [webmaster] Problem with web site
Date: 2004-03-09 09:30:53
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

Based on the code below, not only is ZA removing the banner ad image
itself, but is also removing cells from the table that lays out the
page. To be honest I don't know what we could do about this - it sounds
to me like ZA is seriously broken :-(.

I've CC'd this to the web development list in case anyone there has an
idea...

Regards, Dave.