Re: development language

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: development language
Date: 2003-02-26 20:28:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Frank,

I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you are saying, but yes, we
have looked at Java, and a number of other technologies for pgAdmin III
including QT, Python, TCL/Tk, C# and probably a few more I've forgotten.
We decided up C++ and wxWindows, and have even got some way into the
project, though both Mark & I have not touched it in a while due to
commitments at work. The code to date can be found at
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/. It compiles on
Windows, Linux and FreeBSD at the moment. Please feel free to take a
look and have a go at some coding if you like.

Regards, Dave.