Re: Install

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "David A(dot) Leedom" <daleedom(at)hightowergroup(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Install
Date: 2002-11-26 20:16:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

If CreateInstall supports Microsoft Installer, then the best method is
to use the merge module we provide on http://odbc.postgresql.org/.

Failing that, check for the existance of
C:\Windows\System32\psqlodbc.dll and the registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers\PostgreSQL.

There are also registry keys under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\PostgreSQL, but it these
are missing but the other exists, then you have a problem anyway.

HTH, Regards,

Dave.