Re: problems seeing all objects v1.4.0

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "c f" <mypostgresql(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problems seeing all objects v1.4.0
Date: 2002-11-20 21:32:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Yes, hhctrl.ocx is part of the HTML Help system. This is a perfectly
normal (but annoying) message.

> Problem 2:
>
> In version 1.2.0, the database tree would "expand" to show
> aggregates,
> functions, languages, operators, sequences, tables, types and views.
>
> In Version 1.4.0, all I see beneath the database tree is schema and
> languages.
>
> I was very surprised at this and feel I must be missing
> something obvious.
> :(
> Do I need to change a setting somewhere that would expand the
> db tree to
> include tables, etc.? Or did I miss something during
> installation (I chose
> complete).

Most objects are under Schemas now. In order to support PostgreSQL 7.3
and 7.2, we added a dummy schema for 7.2 called 'public' in order to
avoid writing horrendously complex (and probably bug ridden) code to
support both treeview structures. You will find the missing objects in
there.

HTH, regards,

Dave.