Re: Trying To Use Migration Wizard...

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Paul Malinowski" <paul(dot)malinowski(at)wulfsberg(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Trying To Use Migration Wizard...
Date: 2002-10-18 13:39:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Paul,

The problem is that the Wizard cannot open the .mdw file. There is an
item on the todo list to allow selection of the file, but I don't know
when that will happen (or how for that matter - I know very little about
Access). Probably the best bet is to try one of the following:

1) Make sure the .mdw file is in the same location as the .mdb. If that
doesn't work, try dropping it in the pgAdmin working directory.

2) Copy the database and remove the security using access. If there is
no security the MS Jet engine won't need to access the mdw file.

Regards, Dave.