Re: [HACKERS] ODBC problem/question

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Michael Meskes" <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] ODBC problem/question
Date: 2002-09-11 14:08:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

There is no file called SQLProcedureColumns.c (see:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/cvs/cvs.php/psqlodbc).

In info.c, the function SQLProcedureColumns is defined, and is exported
in the .def files. This function calls PGAPI_ProcedureColumns (the
function that should do the actual work) which merely returns a 'not
implemented' message.

Regards, Dave.