Re: Postgresql.org search engine.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Oleg Bartunov" <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql.org search engine.
Date: 2004-01-30 20:57:07
Lists: pgsql-www

As I pointed out before, the problem with that is that search engines
like Google or search.postgresql.org that cache the pages won't get any
of the thread navigation and other elements of the page.

I'd rather see the <!--noindex--> bits (or at very least, include them
as well and don't look for aspseek or googlebot in showit()).

Regards, Dave.