Re: How to rename objects using the pgAdmin gui?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <chris(at)zenmgt(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to rename objects using the pgAdmin gui?
Date: 2004-01-16 08:13:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Chris,

Open the properties dialogue for the object (eg. Right-click,
Properties) and then edit the name in the dialogue and click OK. There
are probably still a few object types that cannot be renamed but I can't
think of them off-hand (feel like a zombie today and the coffee's not
ready yet!). Columns and tables etc. should certainly be renamable.

Regards Dave.