Re: Animated advertisement banners

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Animated advertisement banners
Date: 2004-01-14 21:00:12
Lists: pgsql-www

Because we offer the banner ads for a number of reasons. The ones on the
left are given free to mirror providers by way of thanks, and sold to
anyone else with an appropriate company or product to raise funds. The
ads on the right are given freely to any open source project related to
PostgreSQL in some way.

> Current ones
> are *too* similar in color to the site itself, BTW.

That was intentional, though I'm not adverse to different coloured ones
if they look good.

Regards, Dave.