Re: pgAdmin web site translated into 11 languages

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jm(at)poure(dot)com>, <surae(at)yandex(dot)ru>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin web site translated into 11 languages
Date: 2003-11-29 22:43:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Not sure about that. 'complete set' implies more than one program which there isn't. Also, 'hundreds' is a little one the high side...

Oh, and I object to GNU/Linux.

> Can we all discuss a standard text? We should be quite
> carefull as the text could be publised on dozen of sites. I
> will be away for the week-end.

We never had a standard desription before, but do have a tagline - for pga2 it was:

pgAdmin II: PostgreSQL Tools for Windows.

Which I then shortened to:

pgAdmin III: PostgreSQL Tools

In addition, I always try to standardise the capitalisation of pgAdmin.

Regards, Dave.