Re: [CORE] Making release plans

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [CORE] Making release plans
Date: 2003-11-14 20:55:59
Lists: pgsql-www

That's an SGML error. My code doesn't touch the hyperlinks.

> now click on "fast forward" again -> chapter 19 has a crazy
> formatting...

Yeah, that's the <PRE> thing I mentioned. I'm rebuilding the database
now after hacking the script to leave \n's inside <PRE> blocks
correctly. It would be nice if docbook or whatever creates the HTML
didn't split tags across lines like it does. Would save a hell of a lot
of nasty coding to fix it up.

> also, i was unable to "search this document set"

Yeah, that's just because the indexer hasn't picked up the new pages
yet. Think Google cycle, but 24 hours instead of 30 days or whatever
Google has.

> otherwise very cool! it will be great to have something in
> place right near release time.

It will be a first won't it :-)

Regards, Dave.