Re: [HACKERS] http://www.pgsql.com/register/submit.php

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hannu Krosing" <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>, <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] http://www.pgsql.com/register/submit.php
Date: 2003-10-13 19:28:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

No more so than would be required under the Data Protection Act in the
UK, but as the project and pgsql.com servers are neither in France or
the UK, the content on them doesn't have to comply with those laws -
though in the interests of privacy and general good practice we should
probably try to do so.

Of course, the mirrors are a different issue altogether. Currently I
guess it's up to the mirror operators to let us know if anything doesn't
comply with their local laws.

Regards, Dave.