Re: p3p Policy problems

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Chris Bowlby" <excalibur(at)hub(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: p3p Policy problems
Date: 2003-09-29 07:05:01
Lists: pgsql-www

The most likely is a personnally identifiable cookie one I guess,
however I think the header is worth looking into. It could be output by
the php script that returns the image - the correct text for it would
be:

P3P:CP="NOI DSP TAIa PSAa PSDa OUR NOR UNI COM NAV INT"

based on http://www.hub.org/hubpolicy.php

Regards, Dave.