Re: patch for the tips.txt translation.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Jean-Michel POURE" <jm(at)poure(dot)com>, "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch for the tips.txt translation.
Date: 2003-07-18 20:32:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hiroshi,

I've committed a different version of you code that falls back to en_US
if the localised file cannot be found. It also errors out nicely if the
English version cannot be found.

The tips.txt file itself now lives in /docs/xx_XX/. I have updated
makefiles etc, and build scripts where required.

Regards, Dave.