Re: Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and STC linking

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Cc: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and STC linking
Date: 2003-07-18 15:43:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam H. Pendleton [mailto:fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net]
Sent: 18 July 2003 16:34
To: Dave Page
Cc: Darko Prenosil; pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and
STC linking

Dave Page wrote:

That's how we usually do compile wx so we wouldn't have
noticed.

Adam, can you fix this in the patch you were preparing
please?

Regards, Dave.

Sure, but it won't be until the weekend. Should still meet the
21st deadline. BTW, do we have a plan to get beta testers?

ahp

That's OK. There are other issues that may delay that deadline anyway.

As for beta testers, an announcement on pgsql-announce and our lists
normally get's a few thousand (look at the download stats on the pgAdmin
II download page).

Regards,Dave.