Re: Error Message

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Yassin Idris" <ymidris(at)link-intl(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <Yassin_Idris(at)idx(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Error Message
Date: 2003-07-15 07:18:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: Yassin Idris [mailto:ymidris(at)link-intl(dot)com]
Sent: 14 July 2003 23:23
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Yassin_Idris(at)idx(dot)com
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Error Message

Number: 13
Routine: pgAdmin II:frmMain.mnuPluginsPlg_Click

I following the instruction and installed the migration plugins.
But when ever I attempt to use the "DB migration wizard", I encounter
the above error. I am not able to proceed.

How can I overcome this problem? What is missing? Any help is
highly appreciated.

It sounds like you have the wrong version of the plugin for your version
of pgAdmin. Please make sure you downloaded the correct version.

Regards, Dave.