Re: Overloading functions that are used by operators.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>, "[ADMIN]" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Overloading functions that are used by operators.
Date: 2003-07-08 20:12:04
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-admin

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Fraser [mailto:demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net]
Sent: 08 July 2003 21:00
To: [ADMIN]
Cc: [pgADMIN]
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Overloading functions that are used
by operators.

I have a question regarding operators which are causing problems
with the new pgAdmin III software being developed and my database.
The problem has been discussed in depth with the pgAdmin III
development team and they have not been able to resolve the issue and
suggested that I have either done something that I shouldn't have of or
that there is a possible bug with postgresql.

Where was it discussed in depth? The last I heard was that Andreas was
going to look into it.

I will see if I can reproduce the problem myself.

Regards, Dave.