Re: First version of Turkish Language file

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: First version of Turkish Language file
Date: 2003-06-25 08:29:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Devrim,

I found the CVS, but nothing other than PostgreSQL files in there.

Can you zip and email it please?

> Could you please build an rpm with Turkish support? I'd like
> to test some
> of the translations; I'm not sure whether I've done something
> wrong in
> some scripts.

As soon as it's in CVS we'll add it to the various builds. I beleive you
should be able to test it yourself though, by adding the appropriate
ui/tr_TR/pgadmin3.mo file under an existing installtion of pgAdmin. The
just select the language under File -> Options

Regards, Dave.