Re: Alter Column Wizard?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Sven Köhler <skoehler(at)upb(dot)de>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Alter Column Wizard?
Date: 2003-06-17 10:58:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Sven,

We have looked at this problem a number of times in the past, and yes, it would be nice. Previously however, we had no dependency mechanism, or drop column available to us which made the task significantly harder.

I will have a think about how we might implement such a feature in pgAdmin III in the future.

Regards, Dave