Ready for 1.0.0 release...

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Ready for 1.0.0 release...
Date: 2003-09-25 19:12:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi all,

As mentioned previously, the plan is to create v1.0.0 of pgAdmin III
tomorrow.

Assuming nothing crops up that I have to deal with, I will tag CVS
tomorrow (somewhen after 8AM BST), and create a source tarball and
Slackware/Win32 binary releases.

Please commit any fixes/translations before then. I will include all
translations that are in the 'Translated' section of the website.
Currently that's just over 25 I think, which are all at 89% or higher.

I'll mail the list once the release is create to allow porters to
produce their ports and upload them. Unless there are any major hiccups,
I will then issue release notices via email, send the press release to
Josh, and add a notice to the news section on www.postgresql.org on
Sunday. Jean-Michel: can you update the text on the pga3 home page and
modify /index.html to redirect to the pga3 site instead of pga2 please?

I think that's about it for release unless anyone can think of something
I forgot?

Andreas: Do you want me to pre-emptively create a 1.0.1 branch, or shall
we leave that until it's actually required?

Regards, Dave.