Re: [HACKERS] pgAdmin III translation: Dutch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Frank Schoep" <fschoep(at)zeelandnet(dot)nl>, "PostgreSQL Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] pgAdmin III translation: Dutch
Date: 2003-08-31 18:32:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-hackers

Hi Frank,

A Dutch translation of pgAdmin3 would be most welcome - thanks for
volunteering! You should find all the details of how to get started at
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php, if not, please email
the pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org list (not pgsql-hackers) with any
queries. Jean-Michel Poure manages the pgAdmin translations - I have
CC'd this reply to him in case he has any standard info he sends to all
new translators and so he can add your name to the list of translators
(thanks Jean-Michel :-) ).

Thanks again for volunteering!

Regards, Dave