Wahoo!!

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Wahoo!!
Date: 2003-08-08 10:13:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Guys,

As you probably noticed, I just announced the first Beta version of
pgAdmin III. This is a milestone for the project, and wouldn't have been
possible without the hard work and effort put in by numerous of you.

I'm not going to name anyone explicitly because I'll only miss a name
out and accidently upset someone, but I would like to express thanks to
all the coders, translators, porters and testers that have helped the
project get this far.

Let's keep up the good work, and put out a killer 1.0.0 product!!

Regards, Dave.

  • Re: Wahoo!! at 2003-08-08 10:21:36 from Andreas Pflug