Re: PostgreSQL.hhp

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL.hhp
Date: 2003-07-23 11:04:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Riiight. Anywhen in beta is also considered feature freeze, so it istm
that now is as good a time as any.

Anyway, I've done the coding - it took longer to recompile it on snake
than it actually took to write (snake is currently only a PII-333
following (another) mobo failure - Mark will be replacing it soon I
hope). If the SQL Help site setting is empty, then all help is pulled
from the HTML Help files. If the Help Site is set, then PostgreSQL (not
pgAdmin) help is loaded from that location (in the HTML viewer).

The bulk of the work was in the hhp/hhc files. I have removed the
postgresql specific ones, and merged their contents into the pgAdmin3
ones. I have also been through and sorted out the contents tree which
was missing a number of files. This needed to be done regardless.

I have also cleaned up some compiler warnings from events.cpp and the
QB, and of course tested on Win32 and Slackware.

Regards, Dave.