Re: BUG

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Mendola Gaetano" <mendola(at)bigfoot(dot)com>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
Subject: Re: BUG
Date: 2003-04-22 18:15:58
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,

Unfortunately pgAdmin doesn't fully support set returning functions yet
- in fact the latest versions only indicate that a function is an srf,
they are not clev er enough to edit or create them correctly yet.
Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Frank: Are you interested in looking at this?

Regards, Dave.