Re: Database Migration Wizard

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Sarah Atkinson" <Sarah(dot)Atkinson(at)lonelyplanet(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database Migration Wizard
Date: 2003-03-26 08:10:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Sarah,

The error you are seeing is almost certainly not caused by that SQL
query as that is a standard tried and tested query executed by the main
application to get statistics info. Can you please send me a complete
Full Debug log of the crash occuring? You can change the log level under
Tools -> Options.

Regards, Dave.