Re: add scroll frmtable

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: add scroll frmtable
Date: 2003-03-18 20:39:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Frank,

I just tried this patch and some of it seems to be missing. When I try
to select the next or previous object, it stops on a call to the
function LoadObjDb which doesn't exist. The Up/Down control is also
positioned so the it is partly off the edge of the dialogue.

Regards, Dave.

http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Moda sport ai tuoi piedi! La scarpa di tendenza del momento la trovi da
Oliviero.it
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1077&d=17-3