Re: Problem selecting data

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Garry Rothert" <garry(dot)rothert(at)dph(dot)ab(dot)ca>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem selecting data
Date: 2003-02-08 20:14:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Garry,

What do you see in the tree?

> ERROR: Relation "tablename" does not exist.

Did the tables have mixed case names, or odd characters (such as spaces)
in them? If so, try double quoting their names in your SQL.
Alternatively, rerun the migration with the option to shift the names to
lower case switched on (it's on the first page).

Regards, Dave