Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ewald Geschwinde" <webmaster(at)geschwinde(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date: 2002-11-12 09:54:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Whatever you think looks good.

Regards, Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ewald Geschwinde [mailto:webmaster(at)geschwinde(dot)net]
Sent: 12 November 2002 09:45
To: Dave Page
list
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the
Portal]

ok I will take that over.
robert is working on the mirror selectors already

should this be a popup or a form integrated in the page?
Ewald

Dave Page schrieb:

Great, thanks. It does look better I think - Marc?

One thing I completely forgot - at the bottom of the
news and event headlines on index.html, there are options to submit
news/events. These need a simple form, again built using
php/buildstatics that allow anyone to submit news or an event. I think
it should just email it to the lists, then whoever of us picks it up can
deal with it.

Thoughts?

Regards, Dave.