Hey babie. This is of course Cutey Julie

From: "Julie Kraft" <fupkmlki(at)nuclear(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hey babie. This is of course Cutey Julie
Date: 2005-05-29 22:37:03
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

----LAPF-11211-635223

Hi honey. It is me July Cutie, from the online dating website. I have been checking out all about you and I just wanted to say hola. I have a internet site I want you to see where you can see all about me and see what I look like too. I can't wait to hear from you sexy. Cya later baby, Hottie J

www.jgdd.jeffersondarcy.com/ju29/

Kristina bushwhack turnover.

----LAPF-11211-635223--