Re: PHP calling PHP?

From: "Steve Werby" <steve-lists(at)befriend(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PHP calling PHP?
Date: 2001-05-10 04:36:46
Lists: pgsql-php

"Grant" <grant(at)conprojan(dot)com(dot)au> wrote:
> > Also, variables cannot have numbers in their name, but a variable
variables
> > workaround allows them to be used. For example:
>
> Wrong.

You cut out my example which demonstrated a way to use variable variables to
access a variable name consisting solely of a number. Though I did say
variables cannot have numbers in their name, I really meant that they cannot
consist solely of numbers. The reason I made the point and posted the
example was b/c I've seen programmers who wanted to apply numeric variable
names from within a loop and this workaround allows this to be done.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC