Re: Solaris9 Sparc64 edition

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Solaris9 Sparc64 edition
Date: 2004-02-24 16:12:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Raphaël.

From: "Raphaël Enrici" <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
(snip)
> > I found necessary liblary from the gnome environment.
> >

> Yes, I think it would be interesting to use libs provided published by
> sun (www.sun.com/gnome) but we must verify that they didn't build them
> with their workshop. Otherwise we will for sure enter compatibility
> problems between gcc generated code and forte developer compiler
> generated one.

It was really unpleasant though it was seen by using it.:-(
i10n was not a desirable environment.
It is as it is, and font-conversion of resource doesn't move.??
So, I tried it with without-unicode.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/Solaris9_debug4.png

liblary of the offer doesn't work so that I may think.
Let's break off causal relation.
It is chased again because it is very interesting.:-)

regards,
Hiroshi Saito