RE: SQL statement PREPARE does not work in ECPG

From: "Matsumura, Ryo" <matsumura(dot)ryo(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'Michael Meskes' <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Takahashi, Ryohei" <r(dot)takahashi_2(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>, "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: SQL statement PREPARE does not work in ECPG
Date: 2019-03-01 12:30:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Meskes-san

I must use a midrule action like the following that works as expected.
I wonder how to write the replacement to ecpg.addons.
I think it's impossible, right? Please give me some advice.

PrepareStmt:
PREPARE prepared_name prep_type_clause AS
{
prepared_name = $2;
prepare_type_clause = $3;
is_in_preparable_stmt = true;