reg:libpq.lib

From: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "Postgres" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>, "Sivak" <sivakumark(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
Subject: reg:libpq.lib
Date: 2006-03-24 12:22:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
I have created a static library application which uses our postgres function calls.And i have a dll application which uses the static library application ...
but this dll i am unable to build as it is asking for libpqdll.lib.
Can't i use the static version of it i.e.,libpq.lib?
I have both in my release folder of postgres.
How can i use this static library(libpq.lib) so that it should not ask for libpqdll.lib?or Is it must that we need to give

Any one pls help me.............

Thanks in advance.,
Sandhya