Re: Concurrent connexions...

From: <tsmets(at)BRUTELE(dot)BE>
To: <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>, "pgsql jdbc" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Concurrent connexions...
Date: 2002-03-27 00:29:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I don't get it ...
I called my program with the following main & now I can have it up & running
on two VM's simultaneously ...

<snip>
public static void main (String[] args)
throws SQLException
{
BasicConfigurator.resetConfiguration ();
BasicConfigurator.configure ();

InsertRandomData[] ird = new InsertRandomData[NBR_THREAD];
Thread[] t = new Thread[NBR_THREAD];
int i = 0;
for (; i<ird.length; i++)
{
ird[i] = new InsertRandomData(NBR_OF_RECORDS);
t[i] = new Thread (ird[i]);
}

for (i = 0; i<ird.length; i++)
t[i].start();