ANN: EMS PostgreSQL Manager for LINUX released!

From: "EMS HiTech Team" <contact(at)ems-hitech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ANN: EMS PostgreSQL Manager for LINUX released!
Date: 2003-04-21 10:11:39
Lists: pgsql-announce

EMS HiTech is pleased to announce the Linux version of the EMS PostgreSQL
Manager - a powerful PostgreSQL administration and development tool.

You can download the RPM package at
http://www.pgsqlmanager.com/download.phtml.

EMS PostgreSQL Manager is a multi-purpose GUI tool for PostgreSQL database
development. It makes creating and editing PostgreSQL database objects easy
and fast, and allows you to run SQL scripts and queries, manage users and
their privileges, extract, print and search metadata, export/import data
to/from most popular formats, and many more.

Main features:

- Creating/Dropping databases
- Creating/Dropping/Altering all database objects and table
subobjects
- Full PostgreSQL 7.3 support
- Viewing/Editing data in tables
- Multiple database connections
- Powerful User Manager, Group Manager and Grant Manager
- SQL Editor and SQL Script executing
- SQL Monitor
- Export to 12 popular formats and Import from 4 formats
- Fully customizable grids, editors, and a lot of program options
- And other features.

See http://www.pgsqlmanager.com for details and screenshots.

We hope you will like our new software. We'd be glad to hear any of your
feedback, so don't hesitate and write us to support(at)pgsqlmanager(dot)com with
all your questions and suggestions. Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,
EMS HiTech Team
http://www.ems-hitech.com