Re: [HACKERS] plpgsql problem..

From: "Mitch Vincent" <mitch(at)venux(dot)net>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] plpgsql problem..
Date: 2000-02-01 16:29:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I used mklang.sql in the plpgsql directory to install the language.. It's
the same thing I used on the working devel server..

--
-- PL/pgSQL language declaration
--

create function plpgsql_call_handler() returns opaque
as '/usr/local/pgsql/plpgsql.so'

create trusted procedural language 'plpgsql'
handler plpgsql_call_handler
lancompiler 'PL/pgSQL';

That's the contents of that file and /usr/local/pgsql/plpgsql.so is exactly
where plpgsql.so is.