Re: List of currently connected users

From: "Chris Boget" <chris(at)wild(dot)net>
To: "Medi Montaseri" <medi(dot)montaseri(at)intransa(dot)com>, "juleni" <juleni(at)seznam(dot)cz>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: List of currently connected users
Date: 2002-11-20 20:10:23
Lists: pgsql-general

> Isn't PG cool....

It's getting that way.
I currently use mySQL at my work and I'm thinking about using PG for
a personal project so I've been lurking on the list. I must say, I've been
seeing a few things that have been pretty cool. Lots I've been aching to
ask about but haven't yet because I haven't fully delved into the docs.
But I must say, I like what I've been seeing so far. :p

Chris