pgAdmin4 Maintenance gives Database does not exist

From: Mark Watson <mark(dot)watson(at)jurisconcept(dot)ca>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin4 Maintenance gives Database does not exist
Date: 2016-10-20 12:53:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello all,
This is in no way urgent, and concerns pgAdmin4 on windows 10, with postgres 9.6. When I right-click on the database, choose maintence, and run analyze, I am getting a 'database does not exist' error. For example, when I try to analyze database 815, I am getting the error : psql: FATAL: database ""815"" does not exist
Note the datebase name has two double quotes. Could this be a configuration issue?
Executine analyze in an sql window works fine.

Thanks,
Mark Watson