PostgreSQL / Vmware.

From: "Haleem" <haleem(at)derextech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL / Vmware.
Date: 2011-11-11 18:00:19
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi,

.. I have a year long contract for a client in Illinois. Open on rate.

Client needs someone to implement and support a large PostgreSQL environment
for a project from December 1st through December 1st 2012. Requirements are
previous experience of implementation and architecture of PostgreSQL. Must
have's are previous PostgresSQL hands on knowledge. Nice to have's are open
source industry knowledge.

Knowledge of VMware VFabric solutions.

Regards

Haleem| DEREX Technologies Inc | <http://www.derextech.com/>
www.Derextech.com

email: haleem(at)derextech(dot)com| phone: | (973) 350 1200 x 108

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information. If this
e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and Reply with "REMOVE"
in the subject line. This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is
targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received
this in error, please accept our apologies. We regret any inconvenience
caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience &
co-operation.