Re: pgAdmin III v1.8.0 RC 1 released

From: "Daniel B(dot) Thurman" <dant(at)cdkkt(dot)com>
To: "pgAdmin Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III v1.8.0 RC 1 released
Date: 2007-10-10 14:35:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Please fix:

1) Exe icon. It is still broken. I think the 48x48 bitmap breaks
older versions of Windows which supports only 16x16 or 32x32(?)
bitmaps.

2) Running pgAdminIII or operations within pgAdminIII sometimes
changes the window focus to that of another application. It is
quite annoying.

I will play with RC1 release and see how it works!

Thanks!
Dan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.