Re: imorting csv files into postgres

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: imorting csv files into postgres
Date: 2001-01-18 21:33:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Yeah, but he doesn't want to have to create the table before hand, he wants
postgresql to do all the work. ;)

The only way that I know of to do that is write a program and feed it the
CSV file... but in the program it is going to need to create the table.

Sometimes you just have to do the work yourself. :)

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com