Re: Bug

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, Дмитрий Попов <ibmpc(at)mail(dot)ru>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug
Date: 2003-11-11 01:57:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Дмитрий Попов .

I believe the reappearance of this problem.
IMHO,You must not use multi-byte for the user ID.

It seems you that it that a user was made under the condition of the multi-byte
connection is right by the intervention of conversion.
However,
The user character line won't correspond so far as conversion is never minded
at the time of the connection connection.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito