Include files for static VC libpq.lib

From: "Edin Kadribasic" <edink(at)emini(dot)dk>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Include files for static VC libpq.lib
Date: 2005-01-22 21:07:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hi,

I'm upgrading libpq bundled in PHP win32 distribution. I have no problem
compiling static libpq.lib using bundled makefiles and msvc++. However
getting the needed include files is bit more difficult. So far I have been
installing pgsql on a linux box, took its include files and replaced
pg_config.h with the one used for msvc++ build. Is there an easier way to do
that? Adding some sort of "make install" would be handy as well.

Edin